- Filling up REGISTRATION FORM does not guarantee admission,
- Any attempt to fill more than one form for one child will result in his / her disqualification for admission.
- Entries with regard to the Name, Date and Place of Birth should be in conformity with the passport.
- Final selection to Grade KG 1 will depend on the child’s performance at an assessment session to ascertain him / her ability in Independence, Speech and Physical developments to attend a pre-school.
- All admission to Grade KG 2 to Grade 9 are granted strictly based on the performance at The ELIGIBILITY TEST. Interview with Principal, availability of seats and submission of his / her ORIGINAL Transfer Certificate OR School Leaving Certificate from the last school attended by him / her, showing his / her Annual Examination results and promotion to higher class. School Management reserves The right to reject any admission without assigning any reason.
- All admissions are subject to MINISTRY’S APPROVAL.
- No provisional admission will be granted.
- Children on VISIT VISA are not eligible for admission.
- No admission will be granted to the pupils coming from UNRECOGNISED SCHOOLS.
- Children seeking admission to KG 1 Class must have to complete 04 (four) years of age as on 4th july 2016.
- Incomplete Admission Forms or Admission Forms not accompanied by proper documents will not be accepted.