- Parents and guardians are requested to co-operate with the school in its endeavor to ensure harmonious growth and development of their children.
- They are requested to send their wards in proper school uniform, see that they are punctual, that they come to school with the necessary books and stationery, abide by the discipline rules and participate in co-curricular activities
- Regular hours of study at home helps students develop proper study habits.
- The school shall be sending at regular intervals messages, notices, reports – monthly and terminal or through the school calendar. Parents and guardians are requested to look into these and sign them. Failure to do so may put their children into great inconvenience and render them liable to be sent home.
- Parents are not expected to send gifts/cake on the birthday of their wards – only Sweets/Chocolates may be distributed among their classmates if they wish to do so.
- Parents, guardians or relatives are not allowed to see the students or meet their teachers during school hours without the prior permission of the Principal/Vice-Principal/ Headmaster, Asst. Head- mistress/Asst. Headmaster.
- Parents and guardians are expected to be very particular about their children returning home immediately after school hours expect on those days when they stay on for co curricular activities. It may be noted that the responsibility of the authorities ceases immediately after school hours
- Parents are requested not to send their children to school if they are medically unfit or until after the quarantine period, if they have been suffering from any infectious diseases such as chicken pox, measles, mumps, etc. If a student is absent because of illness for more than 3 days, the Headmaster, Vice-Principal or the Principal must be informed at once.
- Medical Centre in the school is meant for treating minor injuries that may occur, and in case of serious accidents the Govt. Medical Authorities are contacted as speedily as possible, but the school does not accept responsibility for the summoning of such medical authorities or for any treatment given.
- Suggestions made by parents in a cooperative and constructive spirit are always welcome and given due consideration.
- The School Management reserves the right to admit or refuse admission to any child and to revise the rules and regulations at any time, if considered necessary.
- Any changes in residential address or telephone number may please be immediately notified to the school authorities.