Note :The Inclusion Policy override all the rules and procedures in case of student of determination
1. Filling up REGISTRATION FORM does not guarantee admission,
2. Any attempt to fill more than one form for one child will result in his / her disqualification for admission.
3. Entries with regard to the Name, Date and Place of Birth should be in conformity with the passport.
4. Final selection to Grade KG 1 will depend on the child’s performance at an assessment session to ascertain him / her ability in Independence, Speech and Physical developments to attend a pre-school.
5. All admission to Grade KG 2 to Grade 9 are granted strictly based on the performance at The ELIGIBILITY TEST. Interview with Principal, availability of seats and submission of his / her ORIGINAL Transfer Certificate OR School Leaving Certificate from the last school attended by him / her, showing his / her Annual Examination results and promotion to higher class. School Management reserves The right to reject any admission without assigning any reason.
6. All admissions are subject to MINISTRY’S APPROVAL.
7. No provisional admission will be granted.
8. Children on VISIT VISA are not eligible for admission.
9. No admission will be granted to the pupils coming from UNRECOGNISED SCHOOLS.
10. Children seeking admission to KG 1 Class must have to complete 04 (four) years of age as on 4th july 2016.
11. Incomplete Admission Forms or Admission Forms not accompanied by proper documents will not be accepted.
Note: The school will not provide photocopying facility. Please bring adequate copies of relevant documents to avoid inconvenience.